Friday, June 22, 2012

Example: Ad for Niemann Fine Dining set





This fine dining table has been in my family over 100 years. We spent many a Thanksgiving and Christmas at this table. If you love the past and truly must have affordable solid wood furniture to enhance your home, this is the perfect, must have addition to your décor. People will comment on its sturdy, yet elegant design. The manufacture; H.C. Niemann & Co., founded by Henry C. Niemann in 1890. It was in business in Chicago until 1929. The company made inexpensive and medium-priced tables that were advertised as strong enough to hold an elephant and designed to "last a lifetime." By the 1920s, H.C. Neimann was also making matching chairs, cupboards, and stands.
This Niemann Dining Room table was mfg in Chicago around 1920. My Mother's, Mother ( My Grand Mother ) was the first owner. The table is 60" x 45" x 30" ( L x W x H ) and has an additional 3 x 12" leaves. It has 1 armchair and 5 standard chairs. My grandmother took expert care of this set and my Mother inherited the table after my grandmother passed at 99 years old. My Mother guarded her most beloved dining table for 20 years and now she no longer has the space where she lives. The table top looks like clear glass and is flawless. The table base is sturdy and the chairs look very well kept. I need to find a home for this once in a life time piece and I believe I have priced to sell. Please contact me ASAP, first come, first served. I would be happy to show you this table, day or night...



I need to find a good home for a Family treasure that I no longer can store. This solid wood table was made to survive the weight of an elephant according to; Niemann Mfg in Chicago, IL around 1920. My Mother's, Mother ( My Grand Mother ) was the first owner. The table is 60" x 45" x 30" ( L x W x H ) and has an additional 3 x 12" leaves. It has 1 armchair and 5 standard chairs. I am sacrificing this set starting at $500 O.B.O. I “MUST” find a home for this fine furniture this weekend. If you or your wife ever dreamed of a solid wood dining set, this is your chance. I included the Craig’s Listing and an ad on EBay with the same table, plus all the other furniture with the set for $2500 and it was sold!  Please Call me at : 262-305-7406  Thank You, Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment